Marketing with a Twist
The TwistWith ChattyLime, you have a team of marketing pros with over 50 years of collective expertise in your back pocket. An engagement with us includes a strategist and a designer. A wordsmith and a marketing automation specialist. An account manager and a troubleshooter.
Why We’re DifferentChattyLime is based in Pittsburgh with an office in Cleveland – but our capabilities aren’t limited to geographic borders, long-term contracts or industries. Our work spans both the B2B and B2C markets, which has allowed us to perfect the art of switching gears gracefully.
Professional, effective and affordable marketing services are hard to come by these days.
ChattyLime answered the call in 2013 by giving organizations of all sizes access to a complete, on-call “marketing department.”
Meet Our Fearless Leaders
Founder & Main Squeeze
Director of Creative Juices
Chief Hype Officer
Interested in one of the positions below? Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
As an SEO Intern, you will work with Google Adwords and Google Analytics; prior experience with these services is desired. We have existing campaigns with Google AdWords, but are always seeking to increase our engagement and make it more effective.
- Experience with SEO work and concepts
- Experience with Google Adwords is preferred
- Clear understanding of words/phrases in SEO/SEM Campaigns which highlight our unique value proposition, and set us apart from the competition
- Working knowledge of HTML
We are happy to provide interns a chance to learn about the design needs and operations of a small service business. We have a committed and energetic team, and we hope to find interns who will be enthusiastic about our mission and eager to learn new skills.
- Prior experience creating graphics and a solid grasp of design concepts
- Comfort working in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals