Is an Email Marketing Campaign Right for You?
- Deeper levels of segmentation and individualization of your audience are possible with email. Segmented campaigns receive 55.59% more clicks than its non-segmented counterparts.
- Email marketing can be triggered and personalized based on customer actions. For example, automatically email a discount code to customers who leave items in their online shopping cart.
- Email marketing offers a 122% median return on investment (ROI). Advertising on social media has a mere 28% ROI
- Marketing emails may land in the recipient’s spam folder or what Gmail calls its “Promotions” tab. Only There are 1.5 billion email users using a Gmail account and only 19.2% of emails in this tab are ever read.
- Only 18.1% of marketing emails, on average, are opened.
- The subject line of an email is critical. It will quickly convince customers to open your email, or not. Without a well-worded subject line, your email campaigns will likely generate a high click-through rate.
- Almost half of consumers have unsubscribed to an email list because they received too many emails. There needs to be a clear strategy in place to balance both frequency and relevancy so you don’t clutter your customer’s inbox.
Go online and search for “Build a free website,” and dozens of options will pop up to entice you. From customizable themes and free domain names to mobile-friendly designs and SEO wizards, there are an array of online solutions for building totally free websites. However, what’s being offered for zilch and what you might truly need can quickly fall out of balance once you get into the weeds.
Make your online content work harder and win your audience In today’s saturated market, it takes fresh messaging and custom, genuine content to stand out from the crowd and gain favorable attention.
After a big box marketing agency designed and developed its new website, Engage Energy & Industrial Consulting was left with limited abilities to manage its own site.